Fáilte Ireland Food Tourism E-commerce Webinar
Fáilte Ireland is hosting a business supports webinar to assist food service businesses interested in maximising online opportunities for off premise dining, special occasions and year-round gifting from an e-commerce and communications perspective. The webinar takes place on Tuesday February 9th at 10am.
Webinar contributors include:
- Tracey Coughlan, Fáilte Ireland – What does the food consumer want – latest behaviour research.
- Pól O’Conghaile, Irish Independent – What are the emerging global food experiences?
- Jennifer Kennedy, JK Consulting – How to choose and prepare your product for online sales?
- Niall Hill, NiallHill.com – What’s in the box? Food that travels well – sustainably.
- Ian Cleary, RazorSocial – Maximising sales & revenue, the online opportunity
- Olivia Collins, Food PR – Communications and PR strategies
- Panel discussion – Olivia Collins Food PR chairs panel of Food and Drink Writers including Aoife Carrigy, Ali Dunworth and Gililan Nelis
- Fáilte Ireland & Tourism Ireland – Communication Platforms
News & Events from Taste CorkJuly 2022
Savour Food was recently mentioned in the the June newsletter from Taste Cork, to read this article, click here.
Stop Food Waste WeekJune 2022
National Food Waste Recycling Week 2022 runs from the 30th of May until the 6th of June 2022. As the week is nearing its end it’s important to reflect on how we […]
Savour Food Promotional VideosApril 2022
This year Keelin Tobin (Clean Technology Centre) and Patrick O’Shea (Southernman Films) wrote and produced five videos to promote the Savour Food e-tool. Follow the link to check out the […]
Public Consultation on the Draft National Food Waste Prevention RoadmapMarch 2022
Have your say on the Consultation on Ireland’s National Food Waste Prevention Roadmap. Join the path to reducing our food waste by 50% by 2030. See: https://bit.ly/3J7DnnB Submissions closed 24 March […]